by Mahindra Mora, Abhishek Kumar, Martin Abbott
Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Microsoft Enterprise developers, DevOps, and IT professionals who would like to use Azure App Service and Microsoft Cloud Integration technologies to create cloud-based web and mobile apps.
What You Will Learn
- Explore new models of robust cloud integration in Microsoft Azure
- Create your own connector and learn how to publish and manage it
- Build reliable, scalable, and secure business workflows using Azure Logic Apps
- Simplify SaaS connectivity with Azure using Logic Apps
- Connect your on-premises system to Azure securely
- Get to know more about Logic Apps and how to connect to on-premises “line-of-business” applications using Microsoft BizTalk Server
Microsoft is focusing heavily on Enterprise connectivity so that developers can build scalable web and mobile apps and services in the cloud. In short, Enterprise connectivity from anywhere and to any device. These integration services are being offered through powerful Azure-based services.
This book will teach you how to design and implement cloud integration using Microsoft Azure. It starts by showing you how to build, deploy, and secure the