Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Unleashed
Microsoft Dynamics®CRM 2016 Unleashed presents start-to-finish guidance for planning, customizing, deploying, integrating, managing, and securing every new Online and On-Premises version of Dynamics CRM 2016. Leading Dynamics implementer Marc Wolenik presents comprehensive coverage of configuring, customizing, and operating Dynamics to serve your organization’s unique needs. He illuminates Microsoft’s renewed focus on services, via the Interactive Service Hub (ISH) and advanced cross-platform mobile client support. You’ll also find extensive new coverage of key enhancements including xRM, Adxstudio Portals, FieldOne, Parature, Voice of the Customer, and FantasySalesTeam gamification.
In addition, this book is part of Sam’s Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Windows 10, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a free Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection.
Wolenik’s example-rich guidance will be invaluable to every IT professional who intends to work with Dynamics CRM 2016, regardless of her experience with Dynamics, Salesforce, or other CRM solutions. Drawing on extensive insider knowledge, he systematically explains how Dynamics CRM 2016 works, why it works that way, and how to maximize its value. You’ll find proven best practices for using every significant Dynamics capability–information available in no other book.
Detailed information on how to…
- Compare each version of Dynamics CRM 2016, make your best choice, and deploy painlessly
- Leverage Dynamics CRM 2016 as a complete customer engagement solution for all channels and devices
- Quickly apply capabilities that previously required extensive programming or complex workarounds
- Efficiently manage accounts, leads, campaigns, collateral, cases, contacts, opportunities, orders, products, quotes, invoices, teams, and more
- Integrate schedules, cases, contacts, and product/service information
- Build powerful automated workflows, processes, and complete solutions
- Customize product catalogs to reduce SKUs, create bundles, and define up-sells or cross-sells
- Capture the Voice of the Customer with powerful new survey tools
- Build state-of-the-art customer service dashboards
- Create seamless, mobile-optimized self-service web portals with Adxstudio
- Make CRM more fun and compelling with FantasySalesTeam games
- Extend Dynamics CRM 2016 with custom plug-ins and add-ons