Author(S): Spas Kaloferov, Scott Norris, Christopher Slater
Mastering vRealize Operations Manager 2nd Ed.
- Get complete control of capacity management in your virtual environment
- Display the most appropriate performance metrics and assemble your own dashboard
- Analyze and process data from different sources into a single repository
- Optimize vRealize Automation workload placement
In the modern IT world, the criticality of managing the health, efficiency, and compliance of virtualized environments is more important than ever. With vRealize Operations Manager 6.6, you can make a difference to your business by being reactive rather than proactive.
Mastering vRealize Operations Manager helps you streamline your processes and customize the environment to suit your needs. You will gain visibility across all devices in the network and retain full control. With easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and support images, you will quickly master the ability to manipulate your data and display it in a way that best suits you and your business or technical requirements.
This book not only covers designing, installing, and upgrading vRealize Operations 6.6, but also gives you a deep understanding of its building blocks: badges, alerts, super metrics, views, dashboards, management packs, and plugins. With the new vRealize Operations 6.6 troubleshooting capabilities, capacity planning, intelligent workload placement, and additional monitoring capabilities, this book is aimed at ensuring you get the knowledge to manage your virtualized environment as effectively as possible.
What you will learn
- Discover advanced vRealize Operations concepts and design your processes effectively for the underlying architecture
- Plan and install a new version or upgrade from a previous one
- Apply proven capacity management theories and techniques in practical, real-world environments
- Manipulate data and metrics to display them in the most effective way possible
- Create custom views and dashboards fit for any use case
- Explore how policies have evolved in vRealize Operations 6.6 and how to apply them in the most effective manner