Author(S): Ajit Pratap Kundan
Intelligent Automation with VMware
- Add smart capabilities in VMware Workspace ONE to deliver customer insights and improve overall security
- Optimize your HPC and big data infrastructure with the help of machine learning
- Automate your VMware data center operations with machine learning
This book presents an introductory perspective on how machine learning plays an important role in a VMware environment. It offers a basic understanding of how to leverage machine learning primitives, along with a deeper look into integration with the VMware tools used for automation today.
This book begins by highlighting how VMware addresses business issues related to its workforce, customers, and partners with emerging technologies such as machine learning to create new, intelligence-driven, end user experiences.
You will learn how to apply machine learning techniques incorporated in VMware solutions for data center operations. You will go through management toolsets with a focus on machine learning techniques.
At the end of the book, you will learn how the new vSphere Scale-Out edition can be used to ensure that HPC, big data performance, and other requirements can be met (either through development or by fine-tuning guidelines) with mainstream products.
What you will learn
- Orchestrate on-demand deployments based on defined policies
- Automate away common problems and make life easier by reducing errors
- Deliver services to end users rather than to virtual machines
- Reduce rework in a multi-layered scalable manner in any cloud
- Explore the centralized life cycle management of hybrid clouds
- Use common code so you can run it across any cloud