Viki Holton, Pam Jones, Angela Jowitt
How to Coach Your Team
How to Coach Your Team helps business managers coach their teams to peak professional performance.
· Becoming a team coach – coaching skills for team managers
· Understanding your team - identifying how your team works; deciphering personalities and motivations; building the right environment for success
· Achieving better outcomes – setting goals; managing performance; facilitating collaboration
· Building a happier team – building trust; giving and receiving feedback; having positive conversations
· Improving team communication – working smartly; improving meetings; working virtually
· A team coaching plan to help you put it all together and stay on track
How to Coach Your Team is a toolkit for working together with your team to achieve success. Many of the questionnaires and ideas can be shared and there are guided opportunities to assess and monitor your progress on a regular basis.