Mike Pfeiffer, Derek Schauland, Nicole Stevens, Timothy L. Warner
Exam Ref AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-300—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of architecting high-value Microsoft Azure solutions for your organization or customers. Designed for modern IT professionals, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Expert level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Deploy and configure infrastructure
- Implement workloads and security
- Create and deploy apps
- Implement authentication and secure data
- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are an IT professional who wants to demonstrate your ability to design modern Microsoft Azure solutions involving compute, network, storage, and security
About the Exam
Exam AZ-300 focuses on knowledge needed to analyze resource usage; create and configure storage accounts and VMs; automate VM deployments and implement VM solutions; create and manage virtual networks; manage Azure AD and hybrid identities; migrate servers to Azure; configure serverless computing; implement app load balancing; integrate on-premises and virtual networks; manage RBAC; implement MFA; create web apps with PaaS; design and develop containerized apps; implement authentication and secure data solutions; build solutions with Cosmos DB or RDBMSes; configure message-based integration architecture; and develop for autoscaling.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam and Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Cer¿tified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert credential, demonstrating your expertise in compute, network, storage, and secu¿rity for designing modern cloud-based solutions that run on Microsoft Azure.