Michael Washam, Jonathan Tuliani, Scott Hoag
Exam Ref AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator
Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-103—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of deploying and managing infrastructure in Microsoft Azure cloud environments. Designed for experienced cloud professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Manage identities
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are an experienced Azure administrator who understands and manages diverse storage, security, networking and/or compute cloud services
About the Exam
Exam AZ-103 focuses on skills and knowledge needed to manage Azure subscriptions; analyze resource utilization and consumption; manage resource groups; establish storage accounts; import/export data; configure Azure files; implement backup; create, configure, and automate VM deployment; manage VMs and VM backups; implement, manage, and connect virtual networks; configure name resolution; create and configure Network Security Groups; manage Azure AD and its objects; and implement and manage hybrid identities.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing exam AZ-103 earns your Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification, demonstrating your skills in implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.