CCNA 200-301 Portable Command Guide, 5E
CCNA 200-301 Portable Command Guide is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information–and it’s portable enough to use whether you’re in the server room or the equipment closet.
The guide summarizes all CCNA certification-level Cisco IOS Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, providing you with tips and examples of how to apply the commands to real-world scenarios. Throughout, configuration examples give you a better understanding of how these commands are used in simple network designs.
This book has been completely updated to cover topics in the new 200-301 exam. Use this quick reference resource to help you memorize commands and concepts as you work to pass the CCNA certification exam. Coverage includes
· Network Fundamentals: IPv4 addressing, subnetting, VLSM, route summarization, IPv6 addressing, cables/connections, CLI
· LAN Switching Technologies: Switch configuration, VLANs, VLAN trunking protocol, inter-VLAN communication, STP, EtherChannel, CDP, LLDP
· Routing Technologies: Router configuration, static routing, OSPF
· IP Services: DHCP, NAT, NTP
· Security Fundamentals: Layer 2 security, ACL traffic management, device monitoring and hardening
· Wireless Technologies: Configuring and securing a WLAN AP