Author(s): Marko Sluga
Pearson IT Certification
AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Gd
AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Marko Sluga shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. End-of-chapter quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. The companion website also contains more than one hour of personal video mentoring from the author.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging quizzes, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01) exam, including:
- Deployment: CLI, SDKs, CI/CD pipelines, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, deployment/provisioning processes and patterns, serverless design, and more
- Security: Authentication via AWS CLI and SDKs; IAM users, groups, roles, and policies; IAM federation with external directories and identity providers; security groups and NACLS
- Development with AWS services: Implementing designs in code; interacting with infrastructure via AWS CLI, SDKs, and APIs; DevOps approaches and Code tools
- Refactoring: AWS data transfer, transport, and transform tools; managed AWS services for refactoring new or migrated applications
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: CloudWatch data capture and analysis; application problem solving, scaling, and optimization; CloudTrail tracing and auditing; and more